ETE Enterprises has successfully delivered information technology services for government agencies and prime government contractors such as the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Homeland Security, IBM and CSC. Below is a summary of our stellar qualifications:
Our core services include network & systems management, privacy and security, application development and project staffing.
We have co-authored several technology policies and papers that have been implemented within the U.S. Government.
We are an award winning company. We won the National Minority Contractor Award and we were a finalist for the Small Business of the Year award. In addition, the U.S. Government has awarded us several Certificates of Appreciation.
We have worked on a variety of high profile projects for the U.S. Government over the past nine years including:
• STIR (Disaster Recovery planning, IT Security Policy/Testing , Architecture, Windows Active directory deployment and migration, ID and Access management (IDAM )design and support, Certificate Management (digital signatures), IBM Rational Suite Support for source code control, requirements, trouble tickets (help desk) etc)
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) services for IRS Modernized Tivoli and CA security Suite of Products (SiteMinder, LDAP, Access Management)
• System Engineering support to IRS Modernization effort (Architecture, Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) compliance etc.)
• Integrated Financial Service (IFS) contributor (SME, Project Management support) to the Infrastructure development and Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
• Modernized e-File (MeF) Engineering, SOA testing and Infrastructure Support
• e-Services Infrastructure support IRFOF (Internet Refund Status) Load testing and tiger team response
• Technology Refresh across the IRS Modernized MITS 27 environment
• Major technical contributor to the Virtualization effort in the IRS Modernization MITS 27 environment
We have long-term relationships with key government employees and contractors (i.e. business owners, COTR, network and systems support personnel).
We hold several security clearances.
We have a high level of expertise with the IRS Technology Infrastructure and IRS MITS organization, including the environment, culture and people.
We provided Change Request (CR) impact assessments and estimates for our Prime contractors to deliver accurate pricing, project plans and scope of work to the IRS. NOTE This will be a key differentiator for government agencies that are moving to a fixed price model
We believe in exemplary customer service.
We have the following business certifications: SBA 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
If you are interested in partnering with a highly regarded, highly motivated and highly qualified technology company, please contact Andre Fraser at email@example.com or (301) 740-7800 (office) or 301-802-6570 (cell). We look forward to hearing from you.